Dean Forte – Knights Hill in Upper Norwood

Sentence update…

Jailed: West Norwood pervert Dean Forte who sexually assaulted 13-year-old girl on London bus.

15956159-large

A pervert who sexually assaulted a 13-year-old girl on a London bus has been jailed for 10 months.

Dean Forte, 36, of Knights Hill, West Norwood, was also ordered to sign the sex offenders’ register for seven years.

Forte had initially denied the allegation, but was convicted at Inner London Crown Court on Tuesday, April 11. He was sentenced at the same court on Tuesday, May 30.

His 13-year-old victim was sat towards the back of the top deck of the 468 bus in the West Norwood area at about 4.35pm on June 27, 2016, when Forte came and sat next to her and sexually assaulted her.

Forte was arrested and convicted following a media appeal by the Metropolitan Police.

An NSPCC spokesperson said: “This was a frightening attack on a vulnerable girl using public transport and we hope she is receiving the right help and support to recover.”

After Forte’s conviction last month, Detective Constable Daniel Kelly of the Met’s Roads and Transport Policing Command said: “Offences of this nature are taken very seriously. We would encourage any other victims to come forward.”
http://www.yourlocalguardian.co.uk/news/15319148.Pervert_who_sexually_assaulted_13_year_old_girl_on_London_bus_jailed/

 

A convicted sex offender will be sentenced next month after he was found guilty of sexually assaulting a 13-year-old girl on a bus between Croydon and Lambeth.

Dean Forte, of Knights Hill in Upper Norwood, denied the allegation but was convicted by a jury at the Inner London Crown Court, in Southwark, on Tuesday (April 11).

The 36-year-old was arrested following a media appeal by the Metropolitan Police.

The assault occurred on Monday, June 27 last year at about 4.25pm on a route 468 bus – which runs from the Swan and Sugarloaf in South Croydon up through Croydon and towards Lambeth.

The offence happened while the bus was travelling through West Norwood.

The 13-year-old victim was sat upstairs on the bus – towards the back – when Forte came and sat next to her.

He then sexually assaulted her.

Detective Constable Daniel Kelly, of the Metropolitan Police’s Roads and Transport Policing Command said: “Offences of this nature are taken very seriously.

“We would encourage any other victims to come forward.

“This conviction demonstrates victims will always be listened to and offenders will be prosecuted.”

Forte will be sentenced at Inner London Crown Court on Friday, May 12.
http://m.croydonadvertiser.co.uk/man-convicted-of-sexually-assaulting-a-teenage-girl-on-a-bus-between-croydon-and-lambeth/story-30270859-detail/story.html

Advertisements

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s