The long list includes monsters such as Leslie Gilmour, William Hislop and Raymond Greenlees, who subjected young girls to years of horrific sex attacks at homes across Renfrewshire.
Others hoarded thousands of sickening images and videos of kids being brutally molested at the hands of evil sex beasts.
The convictions marked the most successful year for a specialist sex crime unit based in Renfrew.
And the cop who spearheads the team, Detective Chief Inspector Fil Capaldi, yesterday told the Paisley Daily Express he expects an rise in the number of paedophiles being arrested this year.
He said: “We are working on a significant number of cases involving child sex offenders in Renfrewshire, and I believe that there will be more arrests in 2017 than there were during 2016.”
* Last month former prison Gordon Pike admitted stashing more than 20,000 indecent pictures of children in his loft.
Pike, 55, claimed he had never viewed the shocking images, despite keeping them in his house for 10 years.
He plead guilty to possessing the photographs between August 1, 2006 and February 5, 2016.
* Also in December a paedophile dad and his twisted son were back on the streets after a sheriff admitted he couldn’t jail them for long enough.
Depraved William McCreadie, 63, and his vile son Daniel, 26, from Johnstone Castle, faced being caged after cops nabbed the pair with a sickening catalogue of images of kids being abused.
But Sheriff David Pender, who went as far a stating Daniel had an “entrenched addiction” to child porn, handed the perverted pair community service instead.
*In November, 69-year-old Leslie Gilmour was convicted of abusing two young girls aged just seven and eight. He was caged for three years at Paisley Sheriff Court.
* The previous week, young pervert Damian Anderson was placed on the Sex Offenders’ Register and banned from approaching anyone under the age of 18. The 22-year-old Barrhead man collected videos and photos of youngsters being sexually abused on his phone.
* Also in November, Mark Wyllie was banned from the internet and placed on the Sex Offenders’ Register after being convicted of amassing almost 12,000 sickening images.
Paisley Sheriff Court heard yesterday that Wyllie, from Paisley, had downloaded and stored the vile stash at the house he shared with his mum and sister in a little more than six months.
* Monster William Hislop faced justice in October for molesting youngsters over four decades.
The 53-year-old beast was handed 53 months in prison after admitting a string of sex attacks which took place at different addresses in Renfrewshire between 1978 and 2015.
* In September a lying paedophile, who was snared with a huge cache of vile images and videos of tots being sexually abused, avoided jail.
Douglas Gallacher, 28, was caught with almost 3,000 photos and clips of extreme child pornography after a tip off from the police public protection unit.
* In June, a pervert who was caught abusing two young schoolgirls by his own parents was jailed for more than three years.
Raymond Greenlees, from Paisley, carried out systematic attacks on one girl over a ten-year period, while he sexually abused the second youngster during regular babysitting sessions at a neighbour’s home.
* The same month a paedophile who stashed indecent images of children was hauled before a sheriff for failing to sign the sex offenders’ register.
Raymond Carracher, 41, was ordered to report to a police station within three days of his conviction for collecting a stash of sick images on February, but failed to show.
The fiend, who lives in Johnstone had previously admitted possessing 24 indecent images of children between September 2009 and June 2014.
* A paedophile jannie, who was caught with a stash of child and animal porn, was warned by a sheriff to keep his nose clean last March.
Sex offender Alan Morgan, 58, also avoided a jail sentence when he was convicted of downloading 100 video clips featuring children as young as three.
Morgan was arrested at Castlehead High School in the town, after police raided his Paisley flat.
* In January last year, Michael Sweeney, was finally caged – thanks to one victim who recorded him apologising.
The paedophile abused three young boys in the 70s and was jailed for 28 months.
Sweeney, 60, was jailed at the High Court in Edinburgh for abusing the lads between 1972 and 1978 at a house in Paisley.
* In October 2015, a retired social worker who was caught with a suitcase full of vulnerable adults’ and kids’ confidential files – and a stash of child porn – dodged jail.
Anthony O’Donoghue, 62, from Renfrew, stole the files during an 18-year career with a social work department between 1988 and 2006.
But his theft of the files, which dated from the 80s and 90s, only came to light during a probe into an international paedophile ring.
*The previous month a teenage pervert who sexually assaulted a girl aged four when he was just 12, was convicted. Calum Blair, who was 19 at the time, was put on the Sex Offenders’ Register and banned from having unsupervised contact with children aged up to 18 years of age.
And in August 2015, a paedophile snared with almost 3,000 indecent images of children yesterday walked free from court.
Steven Keith, 41, admitted possessing sex abuse videos and photographs of girls as young as eight in “provocative poses” at the home he shared with his parents.
But he was spared jail at Paisley Sheriff Court after defence agent James Arroll maintained his client’s underlying attention deficit disorder spurred him to download the pictures.